Description: TO AGREE TO THE CONFERENCE REPORT ON H.R. 14237, MAKING APPROPRIATIONS FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND RELATED AGENCIES FOR FISCAL YEAR 1977.
Bill summary: Makes appropriations for Agriculture and Related Agencies Programs for fiscal year 1977.
Title I: Agricultural Programs
- Appropriates specified sums for: (1) expenses of the Office of the Secretary of Agriculture; (2) administration of the Department; (3) the Economic Management Support Center; (4) the Office of the Inspector General; (5) the Office of the General Counsel; (6) the Agricultural Research Service; (7) the Special Foreign Currency Program; (8) the Animal and Plant Health
Inspection Service; (9) the Cooperative State Research Service; (10) the Agricultural Extension Service; (11) the National Agricultural Library; (12) the Statistical Reporting Service; (13) the Economic Research Service; (14) agricultural marketing service programs; (15) farm income stabilization programs; (16) the Federal Crop Insurance Insurance Corporation; and (17) the Commodity Credit Corporation.
Title II: Rural Development and Assistance
- Makes appropriations for rural development and conservation programs.
Title III: Domestic Food Programs
- Makes appropriations for child nutrition programs; the Food Stamp Program; the Food Donations Program; and the Elderly Feeding Program.
Title IV: International Programs
- Makes appropriations for the Foreign Agricultural Service and for specified expenses incurred under the Agricultural Trade Development and Assistance Act.
Title V: Related Agencies
- Makes appropriations for the Food and Drug Administration; the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; and for the Farm Credit Administration.
Title VI: General Provisions
- Sets forth regulations and restrictions governing the administration of funds appropriated pursuant to this Act.
Click to hide full description.
Bill titles: An Act making appropriations for Agriculture and Related Agencies programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1977, and for other purposes.; A bill making appropriations for Agriculture and Related Agencies programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1977.
Original source documents: Digest of the Congressional Record vol. 122-103, p. H6948;
Links for more info on the vote: congress.gov